In the following article, we will take a look at the comparison between two popular fat-burning diet pills, Xenadrine vs Hydroxycut. They both are used by a lot of people, and many say that these pills are really powerful. Well, are Xenadrine and Hydroxycut truly effective? Which one is better for weight loss? Find out below!
Read on below to learn about:
– The mentioned claims and benefits of each product
– The ingredients used in diet pill here
– Whether Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are effective for weight loss
– The potential side effects of Xenadrine vs Hydroxycut
– Which product that is more recommended for you
Claims and Benefits
Xenadrine is said to be a unique supplement that can help its users lose weight and improve their fitness. It contains natural ingredients that can boost the body’s metabolism rate and curb the appetite. By increasing the metabolism rate, Xenadrine can make your body burn more fat, while at the same time curbing the appetite to reduce your caloric intake.
The background of Xenadrine has some controversy. In the past, it used ephedrine, which has been banned by the FDA due to the harmful side effects. The current formula does not use ephedrine anymore. But, just like many other diet pills, some of the ingredients are still questionable and controversial.
Still, Xenadrine’s popularity means that some people do like the product. The company claims that Xenadrine can deliver several positive effects. As a thermogenic weight loss supplement, it is said to be able to increase your metabolism and energy, enhance your mental focus, and improve your sensory performance.
Hydroxycut is a popular product among dieters and gym goers. It is introduced as a fat-burning supplement with very powerful ingredients. It appears to have 100% natural ingredients, but this does not mean that it is risk-free. In fact, the potent ingredients may cause some side effects especially if you don’t consume it as directed.
Hydroxycut claims to be a super thermogenic formula. In other words, it can greatly boost your metabolism rate. It also claims to be able to help you lose weight, get extreme energy, and get enhanced focus. The dramatic energy boost is a major reason why it is often used before going to the gym.
Now, let’s take a look at the ingredients of Xenadrine. This supplement does use a variety of ingredients that are also found in many other weight-loss supplements.
The primary ingredients of Xenadrine are:
– Robusta coffee bean extract
– Caffeine anhydrous
– Ashwagandha root extract
– Garcinia fruit extract
– Autumn olive fruit extract
– Spearmint leaf extract
– Yohimbe bark extract
The key component of the formula is robusta coffee bean extract (green coffee bean extract). This is the main source of caffeine. Every serving of Xenadrine comes with 200 mg of robusta coffee bean extract, and the beans used are standardized beans with 45% chlorogenic acids. It is known that chlorogenic acids are highly beneficial for the body because they can regulate blood sugar levels and promote metabolism.
According to LiveStrong, Xenadrine contains about 239 mg of caffeine per serving. Caffeine has been proven to be effective for weight loss. It can increase metabolism rate and promote fat burning. L-theanine can reduce stress and promote recovery without causing drowsiness. Yohimbe can increase lipolysis, which is the breakdown process of fat deposits in the body.
However, contrary to the popular belief that Garcinia can control the appetite and help you lose weight, it actually has little to no benefits for weight loss. It is also associated with some harmful side effects.
Hydroxycut actually has several different products and formulas. There are pills, capsules, gummies, and even shakes. There are Hydroxycut and Hydroxycut Hardcore, which have different ingredients. But there are several ingredients that are used in all products and formulas, so these are the key components.
The active ingredients of Hydroxycut are:
– Komijn extract
– Wild olive extract
– Wild mint extract
– Lady’s mantle extract
There are also several minor ingredients, such as vitamin C and calcium. Meanwhile, Hydroxycut Hardcore comes with green coffee bean extract and yohimbine. Each serving contains about 600 mg of caffeine.
Of all the ingredients, caffeine is definitely the most potent and powerful. And with such a high amount of caffeine, Hydroxycut is potentially able to deliver dramatic results. But it may also bring more serious side effects, depending on your body’s ability to tolerate caffeine.
The other ingredients haven’t been thoroughly researched for their effects on weight loss. However, a small-scale study has shown that komijn, wild olive, wild mint, and lady’s mantle can reduce chicken’s body weight gains when taken together. But this study used very high doses.
So, how is the performance of Xenadrine vs Hydroxycut? In general, their users do experience significant energy boost. They feel stronger and have more energy to work out after consuming either of the two supplements.
However, the effects of Xenadrine are somewhat more subtle. It is not as explosive as Hydroxycut. It boosts your energy and alertness without causing too much jittery feeling. After some time, if you regularly exercise and train your muscles, you will get a reduced body weight. Without regular exercise, the results will be underwhelming.
Hydroxycut is significantly more powerful. This is because of the much higher caffeine content. This supplement is great if you are looking for an explosive power that can boost your energy to pass a heavy, intensive workout session. Even so, it does not necessarily mean that Hydroxycut is more effective for weight loss, as the results also depend on the quality of your exercise routines.
Potential Side Effects
Both Xenadrine vs Hydroxycut may cause stomach problems. If your stomach is weak, you should not take any of these supplements. Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are acidic, and they may cause stomach cramps and even diarrhea.
Also, be careful with Xenadrine if you have a gastric ulcer or sensitive stomach. The garcinia content may cause stomach upsets, diarrhea, headaches, dizziness, and dry mouth.
A high amount of caffeine is commonly associated with jittery feeling, anxiety, insomnia, and increased blood pressure. With Xenadrine, such side effects are less noticeable. So, Xenadrine is probably a better choice if you can’t take a very high amount of caffeine.
Hydroxycut is much more likely to cause such caffeine-related side effects. The caffeine content is very high. If you can’t handle the jitteriness, you should not take this supplement.
Xenadrine Vs Hydroxycut
- AMERICA’S #1 SELLING WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT BRAND: is an effective thermogenic weight loss supplement, with a formula that provides you with intense mental focus and boosts energy
- HIGH PERFORMANCE WEIGHT LOSS: The key weight loss ingredient in this one-of-a-kind formula contains the powerful ingredient Coffee robusta
- INCREASES METABOLISM & ENERGY: Every serving gives you hours of energy and delivers enhanced focus to help you dominate your goals
- SENSORY EXPERIENCE: Xenadrine Ultimate contains a cutting-edge ingredient combination, L-Theanine, Yohimbe and caffeine for a sensory experience you can feel
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Xenadrine' s formula contains Garcinia Cambogia, Spearmint Leaf, Yohimbe and Ashwaganda
- Warning- contains a potent dose of stimulants. Do not exceed recommended dosage and refer to the warning statement below. If you are new to Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, follow the dosing chart below.
- Extreme Energy - Potent thermogenic driver (caffeine anhydrous)_ also jacks up energy levels for a boost in intensity - even after just one dose.
- Enhanced Focus - Supports increased focus with its key thermogenic driver.
- Powerful Weight Loss - Designed with a key weight loss ingredient, which has been shown to be effective in two scientific studies.
- One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 3 cups of coffee
Between these two products, Hydroxycut is generally more recommended. It has a higher caffeine content, and it delivers more dramatic effects. It can greatly boost your energy and focus so that you can improve your workout performance and weight loss.