TheraCane is an excellent general purpose self-massage tool. It does things to suit your needs that your hands alone can’t. Body Back Buddy is the related tool with some small details for more extensive or further penetration for each trigger point. Which Self-Massage Tool should you choose? Find out the full comprehensive comparison between Theracane Vs Body Back Buddy below. See also : TheraCane Blue Vs Green.
Thera Cane Massager
The TheraCane operates by adding strain towards the muscles, which helps increase the flow of oxygenated blood. This particular pressure helps in fixing muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle tissues and tensions, thus creating the muscle function more proficiently. It’s the ideal tonic for a recurring injury, a lengthy day on the job, or an active afternoon in the garden.
Body Back Buddy Self-Massage Tool
The Body Back Buddy is one of the best trigger point massagers on the market. This favorite design demonstrates years of feedback from massage therapists, chiropractors, as well as physiotherapists. Using 11 slightly positioned therapy knobs, you are able to reach any muscle to release it out of shrinkage or massage it to maintain it pliable, which will help decrease muscle injury.
Theracane Vs Body Back Buddy
|Name||Theracane||Body Back Buddy|
|Key Features||- Cane-shaped massager for easing aches and pains
- Applies pressure to sore muscles and trigger points
- Two strategically placed projections and 6 treatment balls
- Ideal after long work days or strenuous activities
- Measures 24 x 15 x 1 inches (width x height x depth); two-year warranty||- Easy to control design provides countless ways to navigate the tool for optimal leverage and control to treat any area on the body.
- 11 specially designed therapy knobs. Relieve spasms, tight muscles, trigger points and pressure points.
- Easy to understand instructions included with each massage tool.
- Quality Made in USA Since 1995 and LIFETIME WARRANTY!|
|Ratings*||4.7 out of 5.0 stars||4.6 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer*||Save 27%
please click here||Save 28%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both massager have similar price range, approx $35, so you can choose one without thinking about cost. Body Back buddy features more knobs implies more possibility to achieve those challenging to trigger points over the Theracane. But this massager is larger and more difficult to use. If you need the simple one that fit on your bag, you should pick Theracane without any doubt. On the other side, choose Body Back buddy to get more potential for greater pressure.