Electric toothbrush is part of modern living style (read : Electric ToothBrush vs Manual). It’s proven will give us up to 2x better plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush. On this post, we will make full comparison between Philips Sonicare vs Oral-B so you make best decision. We also provide best deal available online so you can save money. Just read until finish.
Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Handling your dental health is simple with the Philips Sonicare HX5610/01 Essence 5600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. A great easy-start feature can help you adjust to the Sonicare experience, while the two-minute Smartimer assures you brush completely. This rechargeable power toothbrush features a great angled neck, soft shaped bristles, as well as patented sonic technology to gently eliminate plaque in hard-to-reach parts.Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush includes a travel case, which makes it ideal for travel.
– Removes up to two times more plaque than a manual toothbrush
– Sonic technology cleans with up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute
– Easy-start eases you into the Sonicare experience
– Smartimer sets brushing time to two minutes
– Angled neck and contoured bristles for comfortable brushing
Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Deep Sweep 1000 brush head was created to mimic the pinnacle shape of a normal manual toothbrush and is designed to completely clean extremely better than one. Actually, you can brush just like usual and simply get up to 100% (2 times) more oral plaque removal than the usual regular manual toothbrush. Switch on the handle and the 3 specific cleaning areas activate. The Electricity Tip reaches back teeth, shorter stationary bristles give you a complete surface washing, and extended sweeping bristles penetrate deep between teeth, all for energetic Triple Cleaning Action. This brush also minimizes gum disease up to 3 x better than a regular manual toothbrush, reaches up to 2 times deeper between teeth, and gets rid of 4x more plaque across the gum line than a normal manual brush. It’s simple to brush as usual and get innovative results.
– #1 Dentist Recommended Toothbrush Brand Worldwide, Oral-B.
– 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Limited Warranty for replacement or repair of product. (Full details inside of pack.)
– Unlike brushes that just vibrate, Oral-B’s clinically proven technology pulsates to break up plaque and oscillates and rotates to sweep plaque away
– Dentist-inspired precision clean refill brush head surrounds each tooth for precise cleaning in hard to reach areas
– Key handle Features: up to 7 Day Battery Life (2min, 2X/day); Professional timer to help brush 4 quadrants at 30 seconds each; and handle display to show charge life
Philips Sonicare vs Oral-B
|Name||Philips Sonicare||Oral-B Professional 1000 |
|Key Features||- Sonic Technology
- Contoured Bristles and Soft-Grip Handle for Comfort
- Convenient for Travel
||- Professionally Inspired Design
- Indicator Bristles fade halfway as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean|
|What's In The Box||Sonicare Essence brush handle, e-Series Standard brush head, charger base, soft travel case, and travel cap.||Small footprint charging station
Ergonomic, waterproof brush handle
One brush head
|Best Offer||Save money please click here||Save money please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Philips Sonicare is packed with extra benefits soft travel case and travel cap. For the same price range, we pick Sonicare as the winner of the battle. On link above, you can read full customer reviews for extra information & best offer prices.