Aveda Invati Vs Rogaine

Are you looking for a solution to the thinning hair or hair loss that you are currently having? There are several hair treatment products available on the market that have been specially designed to treat the problems of thinning hair and hair loss. Two products that are particularly popular right now are Aveda Invati and Rogaine. Both are very popular on the market, glowing with positive reviews and praises. Nevertheless, Rogaine is much more affordable and budget-friendlier than Aveda Invati. So, should you take Aveda Invati or Rogaine?

aveda-invati-vs-rogaine

Aveda Invati
Aveda Invati is a three-part system which consists of the exfoliating shampoo, the thickening conditioner, and the scalp revitalizer. One great property of Aveda Invati is that it is almost completely naturally derived; it claims that 97% of the whole components are derived from natural ingredients. The other 3% is chemicals that are indeed needed and vital to achieve the desired results. First of all, you need to use the exfoliating shampoo to remove build-up that clogs the pores on the scalp. The exfoliating shampoo also contains an invigorating blend of herbs, featuring turmeric and ginger, aimed to renew and refresh the scalp. Then, you need to use the thickening conditioner, which comes with soy proteins and natural amino acids that mimic the building components of the hair, thickening the hair from within. The thickening conditioner also features a similar blend that is aimed to renew and refresh the hair. Finally, the scalp revitalizer is applied twice a day to nourish and strengthen the scalp.

Rogaine
On the other hand, Rogaine is a top-selling product that has been clinically proven to help regrow hair. People love it because it is very easy and simple to use, yet is effective. Rogaine is a topical aerosol that functions to revitalize the hair follicles. It comes in an easy-to-use foam form. The foam is without any scent, and dries quickly into the scalp. The primary active ingredient is the 5% Minoxidil. Results with visible hair regrowth can occur within about 4 months. At first, there may be a temporary increase in hair loss, but this is actually a good sign that marks a new hair growth cycle. There is also the Rogaine app for iPhone, which aids you in treating the hair thinning and hair loss. However, Rogaine has stated that you need to continue using the product in order to maximize and maintain the results. (See also : Kirkland Minoxidil Vs Rogaine)

Aveda Invati Vs Rogaine

NameAveda InvatiRogaine
Key Features- Reduce hair loss by 33%* 97% NATURALLY DERIVED- Three 2.11-ounce aerosols of hair regrowth foam, a 3-month supply
Ratings*3.7 out of 5.0 stars3.7 out of 5.0 stars
Price

Best Offer*Save Money Please click hereSave Money Please click here

NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Conclusion
Between these two products, Rogaine seems to be more effective. It is also more cost-efficient, considering that it is cheaper. However, if you prefer to use a natural product, then you should go with Aveda Invati.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 + ten =