The healthy life starts from the cleanliness. Take a bath is one way to make it true. Ideally, it must be made two times a day. But it also need to be made well, including by using the good toothbrush. In this time, toothbrush is getting more varied. There is the traditional ones and the electric ones. If you are looking for the better work, electric toothbrush can be the good choice. Philips has the solution for this. With Sonicare Diamondclean and Sonicare Flexcare, this brand tries to give the best solution for the health of your teeth. And now, you can find the best by looking for the comparison of Sonicare DiamondClean VS FlexCare.
Sonicare DiamondClean and Sonicare FlexCare are coming as the electric toothbrush. Both of them also equipped with the rechargeable battery. With the different name, these electric toothbrushes also designed in the different look. Read here : Comparing Sonicare Toothbrushed Product.
Remove 100% more plaque than the manual toothbrush can be made by these products. Beside it, they can healthier the gum in 2 weeks and whiten the teeth in 1 week too. Only by brushing your teeth with Sonicare DiamondClean and Sonicare FlexCare, for 2 minutes, you will get the recommended brushing time.
There several modes in these toothbrush. In Sonicare DiamondClean, you can find several brushing modes such as clean, white, polish, gumcare and sensitive. In the other side, Sonicare FlexCare offers the clean, gumcare, refresh, sensitive and massage mode. Beside it, Sonicare DiamondClean also equipped with 2 charging options. This is what you will never get from Sonicare FlexCare. For the price itself, Sonicare DiamondClean is a little bit more expensive.
Sonicare DiamondClean Vs FlexCare
|Name||Sonicare DiamondClean||Sonicare FlexCare|
|Key Features||- Plastic
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas
- Healther gums in only 2 weeks
- Whitens teeth in just 1 week
- Patented sonice technology drives fluid to stimulate gums
- Dual charging system includes charger glass and usb charging travel case||- Rubber, Plastic, Nylon
- Made in USA or Imported
- Patented sonic technology delivers 31,000 brush strokes per minute
- Offers 5 modes, including gum care mode to gum healthy in only 2 weeks
- Reduces gum inflammation and bleeding in only 2 weeks, and helps prevent gum recession
- Includes proresults standard contoured brush head to remove plaque along the gum line
- Removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush|
|Ratings*||4.5 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars
|Best Offer*||Save 17%
please click here||Save 20%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Maybe Sonicare FlexCare is coming with the cheaper price. But considering about the features, the rating and the popularity, Sonicare DiamondClean looks better. For this, it is easy to call Sonicare DiamondClean as the winner of this comparison.