The ideal and muscular body are the dream body. At least, it expected by the most men. There are many body conditioning programs out there. All of them also claim as the best program to choose. Actually, the result of those programs are similar. The difference is located at the method. But if you are serious in burning fat and body building, Rushfit and P90X can be the good consideration. But if you wonder about the best program to choose, you can see the comparison between Rushfit VS P90X.
Rushfit and P90X has the similar goal actually. But they have the different method to achieve it. The first difference is located at the trainer. In fact, Rushfit is a MMA training program. But it has modified to be easy for the most people. In the other side, P90X also adopts the martial art technique. But this is not dominant.
Rushfit and P90X were designed in the different schedule length. In here, Rushfit looks better. At least, it allows you to get the result in the shorter time. In the other side, the length of the average workout is the same. But unlike P90X, Rushfit also uses dumbbells of the various weight. For this, there is no need to prepare too many equipment. This is what you will never get on P90X.
In the Rushfit program, you will get 6 DVDs and 2 training guides. Actually, this is fewer than P90X. In the P90X workout program, you will get 12 DVDs. This is why P90X more expensive than Rushfit with $78 price difference.
Rushfit Vs P90X
|Key Features||- Mixed Martial Art (MMA) pro Georges St-Pierre's RUSHFIT training program offers fast, efficient series of workouts designed to give you maximum results in minimum time
- Total-body, MMA-style conditioning circuits led by St-Pierre's trainer Erik Owings challenge you from head to toe while building muscle mass and burning fat
- Fitness regimen consisting of seven high intensity workouts on six DVDs, with two training guides to help you manage your nutrition
- Six primary training areas: Strength, endurance, core stability, power, flexibility, and balance and agility
- Includes 60-day satisfaction guarantee||- Get lean, bulk up, or grow stronger, with an endless variety of mix-and-match routines to keep you motivated
- Muscle Confusion technique accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus
- Collection of 12 highly diverse and intense DVD workouts
- Also includes comprehensive three-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options
- Personal trainer Tony Horton will keep you engaged every step of the way|
|Ratings*||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.4 out of 5.0 stars
|Best Offer*||Save 54%
please click here||Save 50%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As the popular body condition program, Rushfit and P90X take their own way to reach the goal. But considering about the rating, Rushfit looks better. This is cheaper too. Maybe it looks difficult to do, but this program allows you to get workout only with a few equipment. Because of this, Rushfit can be a better choice.