Parlux is an Australian brand of high-end hair dryer that sold on global market. This brand have at least 9 models with different features. Below, we will compare their best 2 models : Parlux 3200 Vs 3800. Just keep reading to find out which model is fit for you.
The Parlux 3200 Ceramic Ionic is undoubtedly, one of the best specs, professional hairdryers currently available. Not only is it a popular amongst leading salons, but it is ideal for everyday home use as well!
Parlux 3800 is a 2100 watt ultra compact ceramic ionic dryer. This Parlux 3800 Eco Ceramic Ionic is light, powerful and eco-friendly. With recycled packaging as well as plastic, it is the most eco-friendly hairdryer available.
Parlux 3200 Vs 3800
|Name||Fitbit Aria||Withings WS-50|
|Key Features||- Accurately track your weight body fat percentage and body mass index (BMI) online
- Upload your stats automatically via wi-fi to fitbit.com to see graphs of your progress
- Easy to set-up the aria will automatically recognize up to eight users
- With aria each account is password protected so you can control how much and what data to share||- Ultra precise weight and body fat measurement with position control
- Heart rate measurement by stepping on the scale
- Continuous indoor air quality tracking
- Automatic upload of your measurements in Wi Fi and Bluetooth
- Health Mate app to visualize trends and improvements (iOS and Android)|
|Ratings*||3.8 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer*||Save 9%
please click here||Save 2%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Parlux 3200 is a regular ceramic and ionic where the 3800 is Eco Friendly product. Parlux 3800 is the most powerful and the quietest out of all of the Parlux models. It’s also the most expensive. We highly recommend this model if you don’t have problem with budget to enjoy the extra power and extra airflow per hour but eco-friendly. On the other side, Parlux 3200 is still great choice for you who have limited budget.