Do you want to have some good-looking abdominal muscles, but you are unable to train for long or simply too busy? Well, no need to worry because we now have various ab belt products on the market. These products claim to be able to train and shape your abs just by wearing them while working on your routines and activities. While this claim seems to be unconvincing at first, there are a handful of products that have been supported by studies and researches. For example, we have Flex Belt and Slendertone, two hugely popular ab belts that feature a similar technology. Users have said that Flex Belt and Slendertone do deliver noticeable positive results to the abs. So, which one should you get?
As briefly stated before, Flex Belt and Slendertone feature the same technology. They both rely on the use of EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation). EMS has been used since a long time ago to treat and rehabilitate injured muscles. It works by sending electrical pulses deep into your body tissue, reaching and affecting the nerves that surround the major ab muscles. The stimulated network of nerves causes your ab muscles to contract and relax naturally. This influences not only the muscles directly under the gel pads, but also the other muscles nearby. Basically, the devices work by making your muscles move automatically without you doing the workouts.
While both products work in pretty much the same manner, they come with different numbers of intensity levels. Flex Belt comes with 150 intensity levels, while Slendertone only has 100 intensity levels. If you have been used to the ab belt after some time, most probably, you would like to have a higher intensity level in order to develop your abs further.
In addition, Flex Belt comes with an extension to accommodate larger waists. Slendertone only has a single size. The additional extension can be a huge help if you have a large waist.
Also, Flex Belt comes with online access to meal planning program, a free 1-year subscription to a health magazine, and a free box weight-loss supplement. Slendertone only comes with a nutrition and exercise guide.
Flex Belt Vs Slendertone
|Key Features||- Ultimate Toning Technology
- Intense Abs Workout
- Maximum Core Strength
- FDA Cleared for Toning, Firming and Strengthening Ab Muscles
- In a 6 week clinical trial, 100% of users reported firmer, more toned abs and a 72% increase in abdominal muscle endurance (core strength) when used 5 times per week for 6 weeks.
- Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.||- FDA Cleared for toning, strengthening and firming abdominal muscles.
- Medical grade abdominal toning technology for men and women. A complete workout for the core.
- Clinically demonstrated results you can see and feel in just weeks. Slendertone provides the perfect abdominal contraction - exercising all of your stomach muscles at once for a strong, toned core.
- In an independent clinical study 100% of the participants reported stronger, more toned and firmed abs after 6 weeks when used for 30 minutes per day 5 times per week|
|Ratings*||3.8 out of 5.0 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer*||Save 18% Please click here||Save Money Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In choosing between Flex Belt and Slendertone, we recommend you to choose Flex Belt. Why? The extra intensity levels and the additional extension are a huge value that makes a huge difference. You will benefit more from Flex Belt, and it will serve you for a longer time.