Well, in this article, we would like to share some important information regarding to the comparison of Fitbit Flex vs BodyMedia. It is really important for us who often go for training or fitness. Sometimes, our effort in training and fitness must be measured in certain way such as counting about the time, the calories, the round, or much more. Therefore, your training can be measured well as you can see how far that you already been. So, make sure that you choose the appropriate training measure wristband as well.
We might start from the similarity to define which products are best. Firstly, both of these products are made with the measurement of goals. So, you can determine the goal of your training as well. Secondly, you might find online portal on both products. It aims to give you some internet access as well. Thirdly, you may measure up your activity report and sleep report from both of them.
But, in certain things, these two products also have their weakness as well as the differences. For instance, the Fitbit Flex comes with the feature of alarm clock whilst the BodyMedia got nothing for it. Then, there is also the reminder application in Fitbit Flex instead of BodyMedia. But, in other side, the BodyMedia has its strength as well as the expert coaching program on it. It can take you to the better training or fitness with the guidance.
Fitbit Flex vs BodyMedia
|Name||Fitbit Flex||BodyMedia LINK|
|Key Features||- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included)
- Includes small and large wristbands||- Track your activity and calorie burn
- The BodyMedia system automatically tracks your calories around the clock helping you to lose weight
- Provides most accurate calorie burn measurement in market
- Bluetooth-enabled to work with BodyMedia iPhone and Andoid apps
- Works with MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Sparkpeople and more|
|Ratings*||3.7 out of 5.0 stars||3.6 out of 5.0 stars
|Best Offer*||Save money
please click here||Save 6%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Through the comparison, we suggest you to take the Fitbit Flex which has much more strength rather than the BodyMedia. It is also because the Fitbit has already got many ratings as well. So, it is your right to choose whether which products that matches to your favor as well. Although, it is really difficult to determine which wristband that can help you better for training.