Skin is a sensitive cover of our body that needs proper nurturing and care for a glowing and bright appearance. There are numerous skin care products available today that can be implemented to fulfill this purpose. Conair True Glow and Clarisonic Mia are two sonic cleansing brushes that tend to increase skin’s absorption for moisturizers and prevent the development of clogged pores and blackheads. Below is a Conair True Glow vs. Clarisonic Mia comparison that might help you choose better product that suits your skin.
Conair True Glow
Conair True Glow comes with a charging stand and includes two brush heads for face and body separately. Its head operates at 300 oscillations per second removing all visible blemishes and deep cleansing the skin that helps the moisturizers and cream to penetrate deep into the skin. Automatic cleanser timer is a plus specification that directs you to move to another part of your body after a certain period of time. Conair True Glow is water proof and contains no cord hence is safe to use anywhere especially under the shower. You can modify it with its 3 speed alterations that make it flexible to use for better results.
Clarisonic Miais said to be 6 times more effective than hand cleansing and is suitable for all skin conditions including rosacea and acne. It comes with a patented sonic technology with 300 oscillations per second cleansing the pores and blemishes. It contains one brush that is said to appropriate for all skins without affecting the natural elasticity. Beside cleansing the pores and blemishes, it also works best to reduce oily spots on the skin and eliminate dry patches.
Conair True Glow Vs Clarisonic Mia
|Name||Conair True Glow||Clarisonic Mia|
|Key Features||- Brush head operates at 300 oscillations per second, shaking dirt and makeup from pores without irritation
- Gentle enough to use as part of an everyday cleansing regimen keeping skin clear and preventing clogged pores and blackheads from developing
- Prepares skin to absorb moisturizers better and automatic even-cleanse timer tells you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds
- 3 speeds and includes two brush heads for face and body as well as charging stand
- Waterproof and safe for use in the shower||- Cleanses 6X better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
- Prepares skin for better absorption of skin creams, serum and moisturizers
- Gentle enough to twice daily on sensitive skin
- Kit includes MIA 1 device with sensitive brush head, trial size refreshing gel cleanser and universal voltage P-link charger|
|Ratings*||3.7 out of 5.0 stars||5.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer*||Save money
please click here||Save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Both the cleansing gadgets have their own pros and cons depending on their costs and usage. After a comprehensive comparison, Conair True Glow is found to be more reliable, durable and flexible than its counterpart. Its multiple brush heads tend to work separately for various parts of your body and 3 speed settings are a flexible methodology to adjust its speed according to your skin’s sensitivity. Moreover, the whole package also wins the cost race and can save you a few bucks if you opt for it.