There are many electric razors and each of them has its own merits and demerits. This means that you might have to carry out a comparison between two of them in order to pick the one that works best. In the Braun Series 7 Vs Philips Sensotouch 3D battle, there has to be several features that determine the winner and some of the duels are discussed below.
To get rid of facial hair using the Philips razor, you will need to use it in small circles on the portion being shaved whereas the Braun only needs one vertical sweep. In addition, you can use the Braun without having to wash or wet your face but the Philips demands that you wet your face before you start shaving hence it has a little bit more of work. In as much as the Philips recommends that you use circular motions, it still misses some facial hairs and using the circular motions is not all that easy. This means that you will have to shave the same area several times in order to get a smooth shave. The Braun is a bit different and one thing that you will love about it is that it is faster than the Philips. It bites chucks of hair but drops them off and this means that you will have to clean. The sad thing is that Braun actually rips the hair off hence you will experience some discomfort. The good thing is that it comes with a soft mode which will reduce the force of shaving.
Braun Series 7 Vs Philips Sensotouch 3D
|Name||Braun Series 7-790cc||Philips Norelco 1250X SensoTouch 3D|
|Key Features||- Innovative pulsonic technology. 10,000 micro vibrations help capture more hair
- 3 personalization modes for a more individual shave.
- Fully flexible shaving system for maximum facial adaptability.
- Activelift captures flat-lying hair in problem areas for a smooth and precise shave.
- Optifoil - for the closest braun shave ever.||- Three-dimensional-contouring
- Combine channels to catch the longer hairs and slots to catch the normal hairs
- Has holes to catch the shortest stubble
- Aquatec seal on the razor which allows for use with or without shaving cream
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Offers 50 minutes of shaving time, or approximately 17 days worth of shaving|
|Ratings||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars
|Best Offer||Save 28%
please click here||Save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
When it comes to picking a winner, the Philips Sensotouch 3D emerges tops. The repeated shaving motions result to a smooth shave. It might require more work as far as preparation is concerned but it has always been said that the end justifies the means. It is more comfortable and this is one of the factors that make it win this duel.